How To Connect Blink Camera To Wifi?
Are you having trouble connecting your Blink camera to wifi? You’re not alone. This can be a tricky process, but we’re here to help.
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the process of connecting your Blink camera to wifi.
We’ll also provide some tips to make the process easier. Let’s get started!
Steps To Connect Blink Camera To Wifi
Here are the steps you can use to connect blink camera to wifi.
- The first thing you’ll need to do is connect your Blink camera to the included power adapter.
- Once your Blink camera is connected to power, open the Blink app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Next, tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (it looks like three horizontal lines). Then, tap “Add Device.”
- On the next screen, select “Blink Sync Module” as the device type. Then, enter your wifi password and tap “Continue.”
- Now, it’s time to put your Blink Sync Module into pairing mode. To do this, hold down the button on the back of the Sync Module for five seconds.
- You should see a solid blue light on the front of the Sync Module when it’s in pairing mode. If your blink camera is flashing red, don’t worry.
- Once your Blink Sync Module is in pairing mode, go back to the Blink app and tap “Continue.” The app will search for your Sync Module. When it finds it, tap “Pair.”
- Congrats! You’ve now successfully connected your Blink camera to wifi.
Can you use the Blink system without a subscription?
Yes, you can use the Blink system without a subscription. However, you will only have access to limited features.
If you want to use all of the features that Blink has to offer, you’ll need to sign up for a subscription.
How much does a Blink subscription cost?
A Blink subscription costs $3 per month or $30 per year. However, you can use your blink camera without going for a subscription plan.
What are the benefits of having a Blink subscription?
Some of the benefits of having a Blink subscription include:
- Access to live streaming video
- Storage of recorded video in the cloud
- Motion detection alerts
- 24/7 professional monitoring (optional)
As you can see, there are several benefits to having a Blink subscription. If you want to get the most out of your Blink camera, we recommend signing up for a subscription.
Blink camera connect to Wi-Fi or Sync Module?
Your Blink camera needs to be connected to a Wi-Fi network in order to work. However, you don’t necessarily need the Blink Sync Module for your Blink camera to work.
The Blink Sync Module is only required if you want to use certain features, such as motion detection alerts and live streaming video.
If you don’t need those features, you can save some money by not getting the Blink Sync Module.
How do I know if my Blink camera is connected to Wi-Fi?
If your Blink camera is successfully connected to Wi-Fi, you should see a solid blue light on the front of the camera. If the light is flashing, that means your camera is trying to connect to Wi-Fi but hasn’t been successful yet.
If you don’t see any light on your Blink camera, that means it’s not getting power. Make sure the camera is turned on and check the power connection.
I still can’t connect my Blink camera to Wi-Fi. What should I do?
If you’re still having trouble connecting your Blink camera to Wi-Fi, there are a few things you can try:
Restart your router and modem. This will often fix any temporary connection issues.
Make sure your router is on the 2.4 GHz frequency band. The Blink cameras won’t work with 5 GHz networks.
Move your router closer to your Blink camera. If there’s too much distance between the router and camera, the signal may be too weak.
If you’ve tried all of these things and you’re still having trouble connecting your Blink camera to Wi-Fi, please contact customer support.
How do I know if my Blink Sync Module is connected to power?
If your Blink Sync Module is connected to power, you should see a solid blue light on the front of the Sync Module. If the light is flashing, that means your Sync Module is trying to connect to power but hasn’t been successful yet.
If you don’t see any light on your Blink Sync Module, that means it’s not getting power. Make sure the Sync Module is turned on and check the power connection.
Connecting your Blink camera to wifi: First, make sure you have the latest firmware update for your Blink camera. Next, open the Blink app and select Menu in the top left corner. Then, select Set up a new device and follow the on-screen instructions. You’ll need to enter your network name and password, then wait for the camera to connect. Once it’s connected, you’ll be able to view live footage from your camera.
We hope this article was helpful! If you have any questions or run into any problems while trying to connect your Blink camera to wifi, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re happy to help!